B.E (I.C), M.E (APPLIED INSTRUMENTATION)
Area Of Interest
C. P. Suchak
- Master of Applied Instrumentation (M.E.) from
Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, affiliated with
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 8.23 .
- Bachelor of Instrumentation and Control (B.E.)
from Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science , Rajkot,
Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Saurashtra University, 66.94 %
Lecture,r Instrumentation and Control at A.V.Parekh Technical Institute, Rajkot from 01/01/2010.
Skills & Knowledge
- Control Components
- Programmable Logic Controller and Distributed Control System
- Biomedical Instrumentation
Training and Workshop
- Attended Two Week Induction Phase-I training at NITTTR Gujarat Extension Center Ahmedabad from 26/04/2010 to 07/05/2010.
- Attended Two Week Induction PhaseI-II training at NITTTR Gujarat Extension Center Ahmedabad from 20/12/2010 to 31/12/2010.
- Attended One Week on Modern Instrumentation Technique in Science training at NITTTR Bhopal from 09/06/2014 to 13/06/2014.
- Attended One Week on Multimedia Technology training at Government Polytechnic ,Rajkot from 07/11/2016 to 11/11/2016.
- Attended One Week on PHP Frameworks-WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel training at Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology from 12/12/2016 to 16/12/2016.
- Attended Two week training on Ms-Office, LaTeX, Wordpress and Social Media tools for every engineer at Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology from 22/05/2017 to 02/06/2017.
- Attended Two week training on Academic and Administrative Training for Polytechnic Teachers at A.V.Parekh Technical Institute from 30/10/2017 to 10/11/2017.
- Attended One Week training on Instructional Resource Development for MOOCs at NITTTR, Bhopal from 25/06/2018 to 29/06/2018
- Committee Member - Rajkot Municipal Corporation related activities
- Committee Member - Network committee department level
- Lab in charge
- Committee Member - Purchase related department level
Professional Institutuion Memberships
- Life Member Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member Institution of Engineers