B.E (I.C), M.E (APPLIED INSTRUMENTATION)
Area Of Interest
- Master of Applied Instrumentation (M.E.) from
Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science, Rajkot, affiliated with
Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Gujarat, India, with CPI 8.23 .
- Bachelor of Instrumentation and Control (B.E.)
from Atmiya Institute of Technology & Science , Rajkot,
Gujarat, India, Affiliated to Saurashtra University, 66.94 %
Junior Engineer at Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited, Wanakobir from 01/02/2007 to 31/12/2009.
Lecturer Instrumentation and Control at A.V.Parekh Technical Institute, Rajkot from 01/01/2010.
Skills and Knowldge
Instrumentation, Automation, Electronics
- Control Components
- Programmable Logic Controller and Distributed Control System
- Biomedical Instrumentation
Training and Workshop
- Attended Two Week Induction Phase-I training at NITTTR Gujarat Extension Center Ahmedabad from 26/04/2010 to 07/05/2010.
- Attended Two Week Induction PhaseI-II training at NITTTR Gujarat Extension Center Ahmedabad from 20/12/2010 to 31/12/2010.
- Attended One Week on Modern Instrumentation Technique in Science training at NITTTR Bhopal from 09/06/2014 to 13/06/2014.
- Attended One Week on Multimedia Technology training at Government Polytechnic ,Rajkot from 07/11/2016 to 11/11/2016.
- Attended One Week on PHP Frameworks-WordPress, CodeIgniter & Laravel training at Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology from 12/12/2016 to 16/12/2016.
- Attended Two week training on Ms-Office, LaTeX, Wordpress and Social Media tools for every engineer at Darshan Institute of Engineering & Technology from 22/05/2017 to 02/06/2017.
- Attended Two week training on Academic and Administrative Training for Polytechnic Teachers at A.V.Parekh Technical Institute from 30/10/2017 to 10/11/2017.
- Attended One Week training on Instructional Resource Development for MOOCs at NITTTR, Bhopal from 25/06/2018 to 29/06/2018
- Committee Member - Rajkot Municipal Corporation related activities
- Committee Member - Network committee department level
- Lab in charge
- Committee Member - Purchase related department level
Performance Evaluation of Double boost Converter using PI and PID Controller at International Conference on "Innovative Trends in Electrical and Computer Enginnering" Organized by Shri Labhubhai Trivedi Institute of Engineering and Technology Rajkot on 22/04/2016
Professional Institutuion Memberships
- Life Member Indian Society for Technical Education
- Life Member Institution of Engineers