Bechelor Degree in Computer Science & Engineering
Area Of Interest
Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Java
- Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering (BE) from
Noble Group Of Institutions, Junagadh, affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmedabad, Gujarat, with CGPA 8.62 (Equivalent to 81.2 %)
- Currently working as Lecturer in Computer Enginering Departmet at AVPTI, Rajkot since 06/10/2012
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge proficiency of Computer Engineering subjects and relevant Programming Languages of recent trends including Python, PHP, Java (Core & Advanced), C, C++.
- Advanced Java Programming
- Mobile Computing & Application Development
- Java Programming
- Data Structures
- Computer Organization & Architecture
- Microprocessor and Assembly Language Programming
Training & Workshop
- Training for "Teachers' Training Induction Phase - I" by NITTTR, Bhopal
- Training for "Teachers' Training Induction Phase - II" by NITTTR, Bhopal
- Training through Video Conferencing on "Recent Trends in Computer & Information Technology" at Government Engineering College, Rajkot
- Training through MS Teams in Online mode on "Intellectual Property Rights"
- An FDP on "Classroom Beyond Excellence" at IITE, Gandhinagar
- Training through MS Teams in Online mode on "NURTURING INNOVATION AND STARTUP ECOSYSTEM (NISE)"
- Training through online mode through MOOC on "NBA Accreditation for Diploma"
- Duty as Class Mentor
- Duty as Subject In-charge for various subjects
- Tablet Distribution Committee
- Scholarship Committee at Department Level
- CCTV Maintenance Committee member at Institute Level
- Member DIC Committee at Institute Level
- Member of COGENT Committee at Institute Level
- Published a book on "Advanced Java Programming" with Mahajan Publication as a Co-Author.
Professional Institution Memberships
- Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
- On World Telecommunication & Information Society Day 17th May 2018 organized by IEI at AVPTI delivered expert talk on "Positive Use Of Artificial Intelligence for All"