B.E Instrumentation & Control
Area Of Interest
Degree: Bachelor of Engineering in Instrumentation & Control with Distinction (69%)
Institute: S.S.G.E.C, Bhavnagar, Gujarat. India. Affiliated to Bhavnagar University.
Contractual Appointment: Assistant Professor in Instrumentation & Control Engg. Dept. at S.S.G.E.C, Bhavnagar (10th November 2009 to 31st March 2017)
Regular Appointment: Lecturer in Instrumentation & Control (1st April 2017 to till now)
Skills & Knowledge
Life Skills: Interpersonal skill (Problem Solving, Decision Making), Creative, Communication.
Soft Skills: Team work, Positive attitude, Leadership, Flexibility, Responsibility, Work Ethic.
Language : 1).English 2). Hindi 3). Gujarati
(1). Industrial Data Communication.
(2). Industrial Instrumentation (Part-1&2).
(3). Basic Electronics.
(4). Control System Components.
(1). Process Instrumentation (Part-1&2).
(2). Control Components.
Training & Workshop
- Training on Summer School on Electronics at IIT-Gandhinagar (2-Week, 6 to 18 June 2016)
- Workshop on Microprocessor at IIT-Gandhinagar (1-Week, June 2016)
- Workshop on Low Cost High Tech Automation at IIT-Gandhinagar (3 Days, 25 to 27 Sept. 2014)
- Workshop on Counseling Service at IIT-Gandhinagar (2 Days, 19 to 20 Sept. 2014)
- Workshop on Design & Innovation at IIT-Gandhinagar (2 Days, 13 to 14 Aug. 2014)
Student Start-up Innovation Program.
Professional Institution Memberships
Medal Awarded-Graduation in Bachelor degree in Instrumentation & Control, Bhavnagar University.