Area Of Interest
Computer Networks, Data Structures
1. Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering (B.E) from SIST affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya in 2010.
2. Master of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering (M.Tech) from Nirma Institute of Technology affiliated to Nirma University in 2013.
Lecturer at LDRP-ITR, Gandhinagar for 4 years (3 July 2013 to 14 September 2017)
Skills & Knowledge
Knowledge of subjects consisted in Computer Science and Engineering and computer networking related simulators involving Cisco packet tracer, NS2.
1. Computer Networks
2. Data Structures & Algorithm
3. Theory of Computation
4. Compiler Design
5. Embedded Systems
6. Database Management System
7. Programming With C++
8. Design & Analysis of Algorithm
9. Fundamentals of Programming
10. Fundamentals of Software Design
1. STTP on "Mobile Application Development using Android" from June 20, 2016 to June 24, 2016 at LDRP-ITR Gandhinagar.
2. Faculty Development Program on Class Room Management during August 17,2016 to August 19,2016 at Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, Gandhinagar.
3. STTP on "Internet of Things: Applications and Research Perspectives" during 12 to 16 June 2017 at LDRP-ITR Gandhinagar.
1. Class Mentor Of Concerned Semester
2. Subject In-charge of relevant semester
3. Project Guide of Final Year Students
Aggregation in wireless multimedia sensor network (WMSN)
Due to large size of images involved in WMSN, its transmission is very demanding and energy consuming. One of the possible way to reduce size of the image to be transmitted is to aggregate the image before transmission. Image aggregation in WMSN transmits the overlapped region of the images only once by eliminating the redundant portion of image. Image aggregation scheme consumes only 46 percentage of the energy consumption compared to non aggregation schemes. The objective of this research is to design efficient communication protocol for WMSNs by leveraging the correlation of visual information of camera sensors. To describe the degree of correlation of visual information observed by cameras with overlapped field of views a spatial correlation coefficient is derived. This new aggregation scheme when implemented in practical scenario can reduce the data to be trasmitted among nodes considerably.
1. Aggregation In Wireless Multimedia Sensor Network, IEEE NUiCONE at 2013 Nirma University International Conference on Engineering.
2. MAC Protocols for Energy Conservation in Wireless Sensor Network, IJSTE - International Journal of Science Technology & Engineering , Volume 3 , Issue 05, November 2016
Professional Institution Membership
ISTE LifeTime Membership