B.E.( Instrumentation & Control) , M.E. (Applied Instrumentation)
Area Of Interest
Process Instrumentation & Measurement, Process Control, Industrial Automation, Controller design & Programming
- B.E. in Instrumentation & Control (Year-2014 with Distinction)
- M.E. in Applied Instrumentation (Year-2016 with Distinction)
Assistant Professor in Instrumentation & Control (SSEC Bhavnagar - From Nov-2016 To April-2018)
Junior Engineer - Instrument Maintenance Department (KLTPS Panandhro, GSECL - From April-2018To Aug-2018)
Lecturer in Instrumentation & Control (AVPTI, Rajkot - From Sept-2018 to continue)
Skills & Knowledge
Industrial: Various types of Sensors, DCS system.
Controller Designing: PID tuning methods, Traditional and Intelligent Controllers etc.
Programming: C language, Micro-Controller, PLC, Arduino etc.
Simulation Tools: Matlab, Labview, Multisim etc.
Interpersonal Skills: Lecturing, Teaching, Counseling etc.
Language Skills: English(Speak/Read/Write)
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at Degree Level
- Computer Programming & Utilization
- Basic Electronics
- Circuits & Networks
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Device & Circuit
- Design Engineering
- Analog Signal Processing
- Instrument and measurement (Electric Measurement)
- Simulation & Design Tools
- Power Electronics
- Process Control
- Micro-Controller (8051)
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Industrial Drive & Control
Following courses are taught (Lecture and Laboratories) at Diploma Level
- Basic Instrumentation
- Process Application & Instrument Maintenance Management
- Safety Instrumented Systems and Safety Integrated Level
- Departmental Timetable
- New Students / CTOD Students Registration Related Activities/ SCOPE Exam Registration.
Guided Students (Degree & Diploma engineering) for their Academic Projects.
Professional Institution Memberships
Gold Medal in Master of Engineering (Applied Instrumentation - LD College of Engineering -2016)