Shaping a better future of students through dissemination of
technical education in the field of Instrumentation & Control Engineering
to create globally accepted technical professionals and entrepreneurs for the
growth of individuals, organizations and society.
Department of Instrumentation & Control Engineering is
M1: To provide technical education so as to equip learners
with skills related to communication, innovation, entrepreneurship and need
M2: To serve the society through their engineering knowledge
in various aspects such as national policy, professionalism and ethics.
M3: To be acquainted with the modern trends and technology
in the field of engineering technology through problem solving approach.
M4: To prepare technical professionals having capability and
competency to perform individually as well as at team level by providing active
M5: To develop aptitude for technology and to make the
PROGRAM OUTCOMES OF THE INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL
1. Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge
of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering
specialization to solve the engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined
engineering problems using codified standard methods.
3. Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for
well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems
components or processes to meet specified needs.
4. Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply
modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests
5. Engineering practices for society, sustainability and
environment: Apply appropriate technology in context of society,
sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
6. Project Management: Use engineering management principles
individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively
communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
7. Life-long learning: Ability to analyse individual needs
and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES OF THE INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL DEPARTMENT:
Our instrumentation & control engineering technicians
will be able:
1) To operate,
maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation & automation systems
2) To apply knowledge of instrumentation & control
engineering to solve problems of social relevance, pursue higher study &
3) To perform as an individual & a team member in the
field of engineering.
4) To upgrade knowledge through advanced learning tools for
life long careers & professional growth.
OUTCOMES OF THE INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL DEPARTMENT: